About Me

My photo
bekasi, jawa barat, Indonesia
Atikah Rahmadina... it's my full name. you can call me dina. i like to share everything in this blog and twitter. my twitter @dinatikah >>> http://twitter.com/dinatikah . i'm the one of ORANGES (Foreign Language Class) member.. :) enjoy this blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

bosen.., akhirnya gue nyanyi gak jelas... kayak gini...

semua disambung..

"if you could see that i'm the one who understand you
been here all along so why can't you see?
you belong with me... you belong with me (taylor swift)
cause your hot then your cold
your yes then your no
your in then your out
your up and your down(ketty p.)
I wanna get back to the old days
when the phone would ring
and i knew it was you (demi lovato)
Our love is like a song
you can't forget it... (demi l.)
dan ditutup dengan....
ONE LESS LONELY GIRL! (justin bieber)"




































nb : sumpah gak jelas bgt gue...

No comments:

Post a Comment