About Me

My photo
bekasi, jawa barat, Indonesia
Atikah Rahmadina... it's my full name. you can call me dina. i like to share everything in this blog and twitter. my twitter @dinatikah >>> http://twitter.com/dinatikah . i'm the one of ORANGES (Foreign Language Class) member.. :) enjoy this blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

omegling...

gue buka omegle lagi dan gue ktemu sama cowo umurnya 23 tahun... gila ngomongnya formal abis... bukan nanyain apa, dia nanyain cuaca disini, sekolah2 disini.., dll.. sampe gue ngegunain google translater.. -,-"" bodohnya saya.. gue ngrasa kayak ngomong sama bokap.. bisa dibilang ini conversation terpanjang gue sama orang asing di omegle...
 ada satu statement dia bilang "There's a big divide between the rich kids from New York and people like me who worked to pay for school." hey, is that true??
selengkapnya..
Stranger: Hello
You: hey..
Stranger: How're you?
You: fine, you? i'm 14 f indonesia.. and you?
Stranger: Male, 23, USA.
Stranger: What's the weather like there?
You: hot.. indonesia has only 2 season.. wet and dry... and now.. the weather is really hot! it's sunny, and there?
Stranger: Warming up a bit, been cold most of the spring so far.
Stranger: So what're schools like there? Public, private?
You: public, i think...
You: how 'bout there?
You: how about there? public or private?
Stranger: Both.
Stranger: I was homeschooled.
Stranger: So didn't go to either kind.
You: sorry, can i know your name please?
Stranger: Any particular reason?
You: i just wanna know....
Stranger: Edward. Why curious?
You: oh...
Stranger: What's your name?
You: sorry... I'm just scared because you're so old and i am too young.. :P
You: and me tika..
Stranger: Well, the age is only an issue if sex comes into it... and I don't plan on that being involved.
You: I don't plan on that being involved too...
Stranger: Then we're all set.
Stranger: So what sort of things do you do, Tika?
You: sorry?
Stranger: Hobbies, or stuff.
Stranger: Books you like, classes you like, movies, etc.
You: my hobbies? reading, watching, and listening to the music... and you?
Stranger: I mostly work and do graduate school, but when I can I like to read and play computer games.
You: wow, and i just go to school.. because i'm the junior high school student.. haha..
Stranger: It's fun being old... 'cept I'm not old. Yet.
You: why getting older is fun? can you explain it? what can you do in the old age? like what? can you explain?
Stranger: Well, it is not usually fun.
Stranger: Working all the time.
Stranger: Watching all your friends drift off and get busy.
Stranger: Spending more of your time doing things that need to be done instead of things you'd like to do.
Stranger: But there's some good things about it.
Stranger: College can be fun.
You: yeah!! many people said that college is fun... really fun...
Stranger: Many people go to college to get drunk and hook up.
You: wow!, but i don't like that.. i don't like to get drunk, hook up or etc
Stranger: Me neither.
Stranger: I spent half of my undergraduate career in the library.
You: wow! really?? cool!! :)
You: yeah, my friend and i like to go there (library) too
Stranger: I was generally hiding from people.
Stranger: And since I didn't live on campus, I had a lot of time to kill. So I did a lot of reading.
You: why you generally hiding from people?
Stranger: I don't like drunks, or the party people.
You: I prefer to make friends and hang out with people than hiding from them..
You: once more, i don't like to drunks and etc. too
Stranger: People here aren't too sociable.
You: oh... really?
Stranger: There's a big divide between the rich kids from New York and people like me who worked to pay for school.
You: oh... i don't know about that..
You: and... do you have social network?
Stranger: I don't do that stuff.
You: oh... sorry...
You: ok, i have to go right now.. nice to meet you..
Stranger: Was my pleasure.
Stranger: Have a good one.
You: i want to off line.. bye
You: nice to meet you

No comments:

Post a Comment